Sunday 22 February 2009

lazy sunday afternoon

I wonder how many healthcare workers like me enjoys the so called "lazy sunday afternoon". Today is one of those few occassions that am actually off from work. The weather's nice but i don't have any urge to go out. Perhaps i miss that sunday afternoon back home where everyone's heading to the mall and enjoy window shopping or perhaps have some snacks with the whole family. Oh, yah! I miss the bit where i have to wake up early to catch the first sunday mass, but really what i wanted was for my dad and grand dad to buy that special "bibingka" after the mass. I felt sunday for me is just one day where you're doing nothing. Is it me or because am too busy with work and ending up exhausted most of time and the only better thing to do is stay at home and snuggle down with my duvet.
I want to know what others do during sundays??Any one out there?

1 comment:

  1. How about doing more blogs!! Sunday is also the time to "fix things"! Especially if you have a small business that you attended to the whole week. Maybe I will call it "clean-up" day! But, relaxing on Sunday...doing nothing can brought you more good things ...one is---you will feel refresh and ready for another week of challege at your hospital works!

    ReplyDelete